Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lets join hands in a circle!.....

http://www.myspacefunstuff.com/graphics/quotes/friendquote47.jpg



 There's few things I need other people for,growth is one of them. I do have maybe two best friends that are outside of my family. Many people I consider friends,close friends even but best friends are limited. Three of my best friends are my family members (my sister and two cousins).
Titles,my sister used to say once she gave someone a title they would do something to lose it. Now that's a person who can hold a grudge so once you mess up its over! I used to think why is she so hard on people? Don't she realize people will make mistakes,this was said to me in my teenage years. During that time I was just a clown,I hung out with whoever and close friends were many. As an adult,I realize she was right! Yes HEART you were right. If I would have continued to think that 'friends' are suppose to make mistakes,I would be like too many people with the tainted friends. Yesterday I was told I didnt play the right friendship role for a certain situation,after I ranted about that accusation, I laughed to myself. There's SO many people I've met over the years and we click but then something happens and their gone. Is this one of those situations? 

There's few things I need other people for,growth is one of them.
I wouldn't call myself friendly,but I love meeting new people,there's certain people I stay away from, and that has yet to come back to bite me. That leads me to prejudge. Anyway I think people assist in the growth we experience. "No man is an Island" right? That's true but every friend isn't a true friend. Growth is constant however it could be rapid or slow. Watch those around you, they assist in your growth whether you realize it or not.

There's few things I need other people for,growth is one of them.
 Dr.Mika doesn't like change,YUP but I welcome it,and changes in attitudes makes me take a few steps back, I mean this is only life.....I can't run yours,you cant run my thoughts.
I must say that I never question myself as a friend,I'm always there for whoever,even the stranger who handed me his cell phone because he was lost over the weekend *__*

*que sera sera*.....WE are the controllers of our destinies and YOU need to remember every action has a reaction...

Now how will I go about clearing up this mishap with my "friend" I'm going to give myself more time,maybe study for my exam,or take my quiz that's due by 2pm....but time heals all...even my ego *that is all*

No comments:

Post a Comment