Friday, July 27, 2012

Breaking down my own words.

Sometimes you have to breakdown completely so that you can get back up and be whole again.






I posted this on my facebook and it got a few likes where as I wanted to compartmentalize this and really find my meaning. I think I came up with this myself, but it may have been a quote I seen somewhere. So here we go.
"Sometimes you have to break down completely"---
I'll look at "sometimes" "you" "breaking down" and "completely",  
When I say SOMETIMES, I mean not always (duh right?), sometimes its better to fight and sometimes its better to give up (thats another quote).  You can not always be strong, take it from me it destroys your mental. You should not always try to fight, everything is not meant to be a fight although things that come easy are not as fun. When you sometimes allow for mishaps to happen and not question, you can maintain a power so magnificent that everyone does not have it.
 YOU I wanted to look at you because I have a host of bestfriends, sorority sisters, awesome parents AND a mentor. Imagine never having to figure out things on your own, I technically dont have to because I have a support system that is thick. Sometimes....it is hard to not talk its hard to just figure out things myself especially with my mentor around! This woman has taught me so much that I find myself running to her for everything! Within the last year I've realized that I can not do that because she is not me. Sometimes you have to work with what YOU come up with. 
 BREAKING DOWN what is a break down? oh a good cry! lol breaking down is losing control, I prefer to do this in private or with my mentor (smile). Breaking down is establishing the roots to whats going on and whats triggering the feelings your having. Emotions have a way of building walls around even our own thoughts....Breakdown.
COMPLETELY--- Let go of it all, completely don't cry and wipe tears, let them fall without being ashamed. I know, I know everyone does not let go by crying. Write, scream or pray but when you do it make a complete commitment to letting the truth surface and not being so afraid of your own emotions

NEXT-"So that you can get back up and be whole again" focus words will be "back up" "whole" and "again"

BACK UP when you get back up dont use anything to hold onto, use only yourself Imagine falling down the stairs usually you use the banister to pull yourself up again, try not to. Don't hold onto anything, makes it a bit harder and more mental. You use your mind to get back up and more than likely you wont be all the way on balance you may have to regain your balance BUT when you look at what you just did...you'll be amazed. 
WHOLE--- whole does not mean you will be back to where you were you will however be intact feelings,emotions and mood. If you had a break down and still feel negative feelings you didnt break down enough. Being whole is the best feeling if you've made it through a breakdown. 
"AGAIN kind of follows being whole, again is the positive feeling you had before the breakdown and the mishaps. Again can be the most important part of this. Again can come to be negative or positive only because it can be confused. Let again only mean the positive, if you get back up in order to be whole again, you should determine what again is before you breakdown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment