Monday, September 20, 2010

Dude I hear you!..

Theory of the day: when your in college at 3am,at least one person is still up, : meaning : keep your moans down.
I'm not too sure if I should be laughing at this but until I figure out if this is ethical,I'll continue to do so. Last night or rather this morning I was up at 3am (the mom was in the hospital,Thank Goodness she's ok ) so after we wrapped up our conversation,I hear something,moans to be exact. At first I'm thinking like my room mate is getting it in behind our thin walls,I thought we had an agreement. Soon after I notice that the noise is coming from outside,(sorry roomie)I'm like well good thing some body is getting some *__* 
They were loud noises and I had to close my window (ugh the heat,they had more than me though lol)
I still haven't decided if they were better sounding than the crow that wakes me up every morning.
*silently walks away* 

No comments:

Post a Comment