Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tragic.

  

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”--Immanuel Kant

Children are precious
I was home for the weekend and had a ball with my niece! She recently started school(2yrs old) and I can already see how its helping her develop. She's using words that shock me, and she says them clearly. Like 'pay attention' she had me going with that. I've watched two of my three nieces grow up closely from birth and I must say children are precious! Their jewels! How a parent can harm their child is painful to know. Their so innocent,they can't defend themselves. My nephew is 1 and is My old man. He's picking up on words and try to copy our sentences. My godson who's three knows his mother's phone number and was saying his shapes to me. This is stuff they weren't doing when I left a few weeks ago,(maybe the shapes) and even I notice this HUGE change.

Again;children are precious! They grow and learn at a fast pace. I can't wait to be a mother.(Well time wise I can,) but I am ready for the challenge, experience,etc. To me parenthood is wonderful.
While reading a book with my niece, a story broke on the news saying a motherand child was hit by a car. My heart broke. Her baby was 21months and didn't make it. The car kept going. her injuries were not severe. We all only have God to answer to and surely this person will have some explaining to do. As a parent to lose a child has to be hard(for lack of a better word),and my heart goes out to the parents and family.


No moral for this one: the driver sure has none...
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/PHI_21-Month-Old_Boy_Killed_in_Hit-And-Run.html

No comments:

Post a Comment