Monday, September 27, 2010



Theory: huge difference between friends and family

There is a huge difference in the dynamics of family and friends. Family is forever. Blood is involved. We share more than any friend,even if its not acknowledged. It amazes me how after so much,my family is still number one. To say it amazes me extends to me taking more of their bs than anyone else. Things I've gone through with family,I wouldn't tolerate in a friendship. I was just talking to my best-friend who is also my blood cousin about how friends don't understand family. They don't understand how issues are resolved differently. If I'm arguing with family, we sort things off different than a person I'm 'cool' with. There's not that whole, you argued and can't be around each other anymore. Or if I say one thing then we square things out I'm two faced. Point is, it happens. Surely it does with siblings. In my family, there's always something. But I wouldn't trade then for the world! Not for a man, a friend, or money. It just doesn't work that way. Because when friends have been foul, my family has backed me. When times were ruff we stuck it out together. Its just that simple.

What's the thin line between loving them,and taking the UNNECESSARY bs? I'm still figuring it out. I don't mind too much not knowing. I can still fully achieve what I set out to do without losing an ounce of love for them.
Remy Ma said "My inner most,ya'll be the ones who sin the most"......I believe this is true, also the ones most forgiven : )
Moral : Don't worry...be happy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment