Thursday, September 23, 2010

You get the Buddy and the Booty--Brown SUgar

 http://zombietime.com/friendship_fries/friendship_fries.jpg

Theory : " In love, Love those who Love you back"

I'm happy with who I am,therefore I won't submit to the poor level of love {he} is attempting to give. Who said I have to be with him? I don't believe its written for us to be together. Love isn't forced. Love is timeless. For years this has been entertaining while we were friends the hints etc. Now its annoying having to put a title above your name. No I won't, I'm not a geek for love. If it don't work,it don't.
Can a guy and girl truly only be friends?
EVERY guy friend I've had at some point wanted more. (Unless they weren't into women) and with that comes annoyance. Does that mean they all can't handle no? All of them can,this guy just CAN'T. So I think I'm just going to do the 'grown up thing'(w/e that means) and just send him away...AGAIN! Oh this is what the millionth time he's been deleted off fb,bbm etc. I'm sure I'll direct him to read this, so when you(insert initials here) do, know that I have love for you, but we could never work, and if being with you is the only way to have you around, I guess you have to go. I enjoy our time together, but only as friends. After this I'm almost certain he'll just delete me. We're so grown up right? 
Dr.Mika believes he's being kept around because I don't want to lose our friendship,but do I really need a friend who cuts off communication when he finds a gf? and throws a picture in my face(insert childish ways here) that had to be about the silliest thing he's done. Do I need a friend who wont even hear how the "changes" make me feel? He just believe that change is inevitable?
 Moral to this story  "Don't always share your fries, the person maybe greedy and keep coming back"-- that has NO relevance,but it flowed lol!

*takes serious face off*
Heyyyy to my semi circle of theorist : )

No comments:

Post a Comment