Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Theory: when life gives you lemons, make chocolate chip pancakes- dr.mika
*semi-serious face*

The true saying is 'when life gives you lemons,make lemonade' well I don't like lemonade that much! I barely drink it however I do love chocolate chip pancakes. If the saying is true,then that means  make the same thing everyone elses does out of the situation(yea I could take a different spin but I won't).Why would I  make the same thing out of the same situation and get the same result as everyone else? why can't I make whatever I'm in the mood for?(which is almost always chocolate chip pancakes) follow the saying that goes "learn from your mistakes". This holds individual lessons which I think are more efficient in the whole learning aspect.
*moral, go for what you want,not what they say*
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment